1) Insoluble sulfur exists in the rubber in a dispersed state, so that the rubber does not bloom, has good viscosity, and can ensure the appearance quality of light-colored products.
2) Insoluble sulfur is evenly dispersed in the rubber compound, effectively resisting the accumulation of sulfur, and reducing the tendency of scorching during the storage of the rubber compound.
3) The insoluble sulfur prevents the rubber from blooming during the storage period and keeps the performance of the rubber composition uniform. Prevent the contamination of products and molds, and remove the coating process added to overcome blooming, providing conditions for production linkage.
4) The insoluble sulfur prevents the rubber from migrating in the adjacent rubber layer. Especially in the rubber compound of cis rubber and butyl butyl rubber, the migration speed of ordinary sulfur is very high, which can be avoided after adding insoluble sulfur.
5) Insoluble sulfur shortens the curing time. When the vulcanization temperature is reached, it has an "activation stage", that is, chain depolymerization, which speeds up the vulcanization speed and reduces the amount of sulfur, which is beneficial to the improvement of the aging performance of the product.